Professional Youth Coach Certification
WHY THE BRAND X METHOD'S PROFESSIONAL YOUTH COACH CERTIFICATION?
The Brand X Method has evolved into a comprehensive youth athletic development program designed to provide kids with the skills, tools, and knowledge to move through life with freedom and fearlessness.
Brand X is an empirically proven method that addresses not only primal movement patterns with an age-appropriate mechanical emphasis but also the full biopsychosocial spectrum of youth development.
PYCC brings together The Brand X Method’s most significant elements and then elaborates on the theory and practice behind our proven techniques for teaching movement, enhancing physical literacy, and developing enduring athleticism in children. The course then adds in tremendous new content as well as new instructor content from James Fitzgerald, Jim Crowell, and Matt Hersh to help you set yourself apart as a successful and professional youth fitness coach.
This course is designed to put trainers on track to become professional youth coaches with a comprehensive exploration of a variety of topics that apply to youth in today’s world.
WHO IS PYCC FOR?
PYCC is for those coaches and trainers seeking to:
- Increase their knowledge base
- Professionalize their passion for youth training
- Provide youth with the competence, confidence, and motivation to explore and excel at anything they choose to
- Develop formidable humans
WHAT WILL PYCC ENABLE ME TO DO?
PYCC will enable coaches to:
- Understand The Brand X Method Framework for Movement Preparation, Movement Practice, and Movement Play™
- Design individualized programming for kids and teens in a way that is optimal for each child within a peer group setting
- Create youth athletic development classes that address the biological, psychological, and social needs of each individual
- Integrate The Brand X Method into your coaching and career
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
- History, Present, and Future of The Brand X Method
- Movement for a Lifetime
- Fitness, Sport Specialization, and General Prep
- Optimal Youth Athletic Development
- Building Formidable Humans